FALL PRE-LEASING FAQ'S
- City of Boulder ordinace limits occupancy on most properties to no more than 3 unrelated occupants.
- Some high density areas in Boulder allow 4 occupants. More than 4 unrelated occupants per address is never legal.
3 DAY HOLD
- Showings are generally conducted between 11am and 6pm 7 days per week, although other times can be accomodated.
- Showings must be scheduled with prior day's notice, no later than 9pm.
- You may put a 3-day hold on a specific property with a $300.00 deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable if you decide not to rent the property.
- The deposit will be applied toward the security deposit if lease is signed.
- If you are not approved the deposit will be refunded in full.
- Click here to place a hold on a property.
- All applications must be filled out online here: APPLICATION
- There is an application fee of $35 per applicant. To simplify the application process this fee will only be collected if and when you sign a lease.
If you do not sign a lease you do not pay a fee. Easier for everyone!
- Please make sure your current and past landlord will accept an online autorization (no signature) to release your rental history, most will.
- Applications are required from each potential occupant over 18 years old.
- The security deposit is equal to two month's rent.
- Due at lease signing.
- Security deposit checks are made payable directly to the property owner and not Maven Realty.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- All leases are based on a 360 day ("banker's") year. The 5 day gap between when one lease ends and the next begins assures a thouroughly cleaned and repaired property!
- All leases are August to August.
- Leases are signed seven days a week from 11am to 10pm near 28th St. and Valmont in Boulder.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is payable directly to the property owner.
- All scheduled rent must be paid electronically via ACH.
- Rent is late and subject to late fees if it has not been received by Noon on the 3rd.
- Single family homes are responsible for paying all utilities directly to the utility company.
- Most apartments and condominiums include trash, water and snow removal with their rent. Each property web page will identify which, if any, utilities are included with rent.
- The average 12 month energy bill for any address can be found by calling Xcel Energy at (800) 895-4999.
© 2014 Maven Realty and Property Management, Inc. PO Box 17384, Boulder, CO 80308